An all-leather design, high-traction Vibram® outsole, toe cap, extended lacing, and optimal tongue adjustment: it's all about efficiency with the FRICTION GTX, a historic MILLET model. This timeless c lassic is dependable in all circumstances. "It won't waver," notes design-center chief Sébastien. "The Friction’s a pure approach shoe, and gives constant peace of mind - we've focused on the 'essential' quality of this 'blue chip' model and prioritized solidity, which we've combined with comfort."
4 points grip rubber
4 POINTS GRIP™ rubber was developed by Millet to provide the best grip-to-durability ratio. It is equally happy on crags and indoors.
Anti-shock EVA insert
EVA midsole with anti-shock insert enhances the dynamic response of the shoe, It gives bounce and comfort without adding weight.
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Protective low-cut leather upper, 360° ankle flex
- Precise fit, semi-rigid soft flex, dual-density cushioning
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Precise lacing
- Toe and heel rubber rand. Reinforced toe
- Precise, grippy Vibram® approach outsole
- Main fabrics :Split leather WR
- Membrane : Gore-tex® membrane
- Outsole : Outsole Vibram® MULAZ
- Midsole : EVA dual density midsole