Step up the pace and get to the summit faster in the stretch comfort of the GEILO SHIELD touring ski pants. Their hybrid construction combines a waterproof and breathable fabric to stretch panels in order to offer the ideal blend of moisture transfer, weather protection and freedom to move, which will never let you down when reaching your goals. Large zipped ventilations on the side promote quick ventilation of any excess heat while also allowing fast access to ski boots. Complemented with a comfortable elastic belt and reflective details, these are the women’s ski trousers mountain lovers will want to be seen in.Technical information
Millet's Element Shield® fabrics belong to a range of windproof products that will also protect you from light rain. These items are ideal for outdoor activities, thanks to their 3-layer structure with membrane.
This comfortable fit is the most versatile. A subtile blend of a tighter fit round the shoulders and pelvis with a straight cut on the rest of the body.
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Comfortable flat belt with elastic on the inside
- Regular cut
- Zipped elastic cuffs with gusset construction
- Direct access to the shoes to quickly change the climb/ski position.
- Reflective marking
- Reinforced at the cuffs
- Dual Tech™ stretch construction with targeted heat input zones for insulation and comfort
- Large ventilations on the side with mesh lining and two-way zip
- Comfort panel at the crotch
- Preformed knees
- Main Fabrics : ELEMENT SHIELD MESH // 100% Polyester // Breathability : 5 000 g.m².24h ; Waterproofness : 5 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Mecanical Strecth
- Other fabrics : X.C.S. 100 // 89% Nylon ® - 11% Elastane // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- 450 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
FR SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) JP CN 34 62/66 86/90 75 S 155/64A 36 66/70 90/94 75 M 160/68A 38 70/74 94/98 78 L 165/72A 40 74/78 98/102 78 XL 170/76A 42 78/82 102/106 78 XL 175/80A 44 82/86 106/110 78 2XL 175/84A 46 86/90 110/114 78 2XL 180/88A 48 90/94 114/118 78 3XL 180/92A