Easy to place in the plane overhead locker, with its clean design and removable belt, the HANANG 40 trekking backpack makes the user’s life simple for both travel and on the path alike, thanks to functional organisation features. At ease on the airport tarmac as well as on high altitude trails, the HANANG 40 hiking backpack adapts to your lifestyle, with all the features you need for hiking and functional details which make your trip smoother. Its comfortable, removable belt allows it to be packed easily into the aircraft luggage compartment while the larger opening offers direct access to all your things. The ergonomic and breathable back and shoulder straps on the HANANG 40 trekking backpack are designed to cater for long walks and completed by multiple practical details, such as a rain cover and Speed Poles™ pole holders.Properties
Adjustable trek back
A 3-size back for natural ergonomic adjustment, using a simple velcro system that’s light, quick and efficient. The panel is amply padded with Ariaprene® foam, with 3D mesh for breathability and comfort.
Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you can't lose it! 100% waterproof.
Speed Poles access
Speed poles system lets you quickly grab or stow your poles to free your hands, without interrupting your alpine flow.
Zipped suitcase access
A suitcase-type zip closure allow a U-opening. Once opened, you can easily fill it, optimizing the storage space, or empty it.
- Zipped suitcasestyle opening
- Wide front compartments + gear holder
- Stretch side pocket + 1 zipped pocket
- Carry handle
- Ice axe holder/Speed Poles™/side compression straps/bottom straps
- Zipped top compartment + organiser + key ring + rain cover
- Ergonomic straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps/ergonomic and ventilated design/comfortable detachable belt + zipped pocket
- N 300D TWIN CHIP ROBIC // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- N 210D DYNAJIN HT // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- P 600D OXFORD // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- N 210D 113T // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- Back height : 46cm
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.