For no-holds-barred freeriding, these warm ski pants in DRYEDGE™ STRETCH 2L laminate aren't afraid of venturing onto virgin slopes. Offering the durability and maximum comfort of a waterproof, breathable, ergonomic build, these ski pants deal efficiently with the cold courtesy of lightweight, wickable PRIMALOFT® BLACK insulation and a brushed upper section that's much appreciated in the chillier parts of the season. Super-supple ATAMMIK STRETCH ski pants, in a contemporary fit, major in comfort and fluid movement to promote downhill fluidity. Detachable sport suspenders, vents, jacket/pants connection system, reinforced anti-crampon patches and deep pockets - add up to an irresistible piece of kit.Properties
2 Way Stretch
2-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Athletic, comfortable fit with brushed-fleece lining
- Ergonomic, adjustable waistband
- Detachable, adjustable, elastic suspenders
- Crotch zip vents
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets with bonded flaps, 1 thigh pocket with waterproof zip
- Scuff guards and snow gaiters + Pull-up™ system
- Main Fabrics :DRYEDGE™ SOFT STRETCH 2L // Waterproofness 20 000 mm - Breathability 20 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 60GR // 100% POLYESTER
- Reinforcement : N 300D TWIN CHIP ROBIC // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 640 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.