Womens walking boot dedicated to active outdoor disciplines and alpine trekking. The dependability of Gore-Tex® for wet conditions, optimized side hold, plus comfort and robustness, add up to high versatility. Built for alpine trekking and active outdoor sports, the LD HIKE UP MID GTX features a Vibram® outsole providing high traction, and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection thats essential in very wet conditions. The mid-cut upper offers very good lateral support when walking, and efficiently keeps the ankle safe from potential knocks on uneven and rocky terrain. The design is optimized to minimize pressure points, with a leather outer for long-lasting abrasion resistance. The boot promotes the foots natural roll, and the pleasant heel cushioning remains reliable over time. Lightweight and rugged, this boot is dependable in winter and versatile.Properties
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection. There is a variety of materials and weaves among the GORE-TEX® family.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Rugged, midcut upper in WR nubuck leather for 360° ankle movement
- Waterproof, breathable GoreTex® membrane
- Very comfortable , highperformance fit
- Precise lacing, heel counter
- Rubber toe guard
- Durable, hightraction Vibram® outsole
- Main Fabrics : Nubuck Leather WR
- Membrane : GoreTex® membrane
- Outer sole : Outsole Vibram® TUBAVA
- Midsole : EVA Midsole
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 22 22,5 23 23,5 24 24,5 Europe 351/3 36 362/3 371/3 38 382/3 US 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 Size to order (UK) 3 3,5 4 4,5 5 5,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 Europe 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 8 8,5 9 9,5 10 10,5 Size to order (UK) 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5