This low-cut shoe is designed for the dynamic outdoor enthusiasts and built for mid-mountain activities and excursions. The LD HIKE UP has the best strength-to-comfort ratio and its female-specific ergonomics will support you mile after mile. The nubuck's velvety surface is resistant to wear and hydrophobic and treated and waterproofed for complete protection. To complete this protection against the elements, a rubber toe cap and heel guard protect from knocks and damage, then the Vibram® outsole forms a sturdy barrier between feet and ground. Despite this robust build, the shoe is light and, above all, offers very good grip. The dual-density midsole (nylon/EVA foam) gives good support, stabilizing the heel. The soft shank assists agile progress between rocks, roots and uneven terrain. MILLET's ALPINE TREK FIT™ provides comfort while erasing pressure points on ankle, heel, instep and toes. The built-in A.F.C™ structure respects the natural flexion of the foot and heel, supporting the heel and snugly wrapping the instep. Comfortable yet rugged, this shoe is perfect for mid-mountain trail running and running, plus excursions.Properties
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Rugged, low-cut nubuck upper for 360° ankle movement
- Very comfortable, high-performance women's fit
- Precise lacing. Heel counter
- Rubber toe guard
- Reliable, high-traction Vibram® outsole
- Nubuck Leather
- Outsole Vibram® TUBAVA
- EVA Midsole
- 320 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 22 22,5 23 23,5 24 24,5 Europe 351/3 36 362/3 371/3 38 382/3 US 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 Size to order (UK) 3 3,5 4 4,5 5 5,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 Europe 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 8 8,5 9 9,5 10 10,5 Size to order (UK) 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5