Mountain world meets urban design, with the progressive style of the IRUKA 25 backpack, an ideal bag to carry daily items within the city. Technical fabrics and meticulous details give a unique flair to this bag. Despite the touch of its mountain vintage flap closed with a beautiful brushed metal buckle, along with the laser cut technical details, the IRUKA 25 backpack is, above all, designed for urban adventurers. Its zipped main compartment offers protective covers for your 15′ laptop and tablet, completed by two additional wellorganised compartments in the flap and zipped front pocket. The breathable back and 3D mesh straps with an adjustable sternum strap ensure that the IRUKA 25 urban backpack stays comfortably stable, even when you energetically cycle towards an important business meeting.Properties
MIL-Compartiment PC 15''
- Functional modern shape with zipped opening/large protective flap + outside zipped pocket/stretch side pockets
- Main compartment with protective covers for 15 laptop and tablet
- Large zipped front compartment with organiser and key ring
- Carry handle
- 3D mesh straps with adjustable sternum strap/breathable back contact
- N 420D VELOCITY SD // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- P 600D OXFORD // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- P 210D 113T // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- Back height : cm
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.