Benefit from comfort and warmth to tackle the elements this winter with the stretch and waterproof IWATE stretch knit jacket. Defined by a large overstitched padding which gives it a modern flair and optimises the thermal input, this waterproof jacket is filled with very warm PRIMALOFT® synthetic down made of recycled plastic bottles. Fully adjustable in order not to let in the slightest hint of cold, this winter puffy jacket for women adjusts at the hood, hem and cuffs. It is complemented with three zipped pockets easing your daily organisation when in town or on the trails during the weekend.Properties
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
Primaloft Thermoplume is a material made of small fiber plumes that together form a free-flowing insulation fill. It imitates down’s touch, look and suppleness while offering the high water-repellency of PrimaLoft® fibers. The result? A compressible thermal material that delivers performance akin to that of down fill, in wet and dry conditions.
- Waterproof and bretahable stretch knit puffy jacket
- Ultralight and warm PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume synthetic fibers insulation, maximum heat
- Fixed hood with back adjustment
- 2 high pockets with waterproof zippers
- 1 zipped interior pocket
- Hem adjustment system on both sides
- Subtle wrists adjustment inside sleeves
- DRYEDGE™ STRETCH KNIT 2L // 100 % Polyester // Waterrepellence/DWRWaterrepellence/DWR PFC FreeBreathability/10 000 g.m².24hWaterproofness/10 000 mm
- PRIMALOFT® THERMO PLUME 100% RECYCLED // 100 % Wiedereverwerteten Polyester //
- ULTRALIGHT FIBERPROOF // 100 % Polyamid // Proof/Fiberproof
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
EU SIZE1Chest (cm) JP CN XS 81/85 S 155/80A S 85/89 M 160/84A M 89/95 L 165/88A L 95/101 XL 170/92A XL 101/107 2XL 175/96A 2XL 107/113 3XL 180/100A