With a mountain styling and a modern clean-cut profile, this protective jacket in a DRYEDGE™ STRETCH XENON 2L membrane is geared for year-round alpine escapes and long-haul treks. Waterproof and breat hable, it deals with bad weather in all circumstances, efficiently preventing entry of snow and water. For fast hiking, it prioritizes comfort and mobility courtesy of a stretch fabric, while offering solid abrasion resistance. The garment's AIR FLOW™ build provides internal in-action ventilation, adjustable using the pit zip vents. Functional in action, the JACKSON STRETCH has a zip-off hood, adjustable cuffs, and lots of handy pockets to organize your stuff.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Comfortable, protective fit
- Removable, adjustable hood
- 2 water-repellent zipped chest pockets, 2 flapped handwarmer pockets / Zipped fast-access pocket
- Pit zip vents
- Water-repellent center zip closure / Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Air Flow™ build for ventilation inside jacket
- Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ STRETCH XENON 2L // Waterproofness 15 000mm - Breathability 15 000 g/m²/24h // 85% POLYAMIDE 15% ELASTANE
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE