Highly packable, this thermal regulation jacket JORASSES BUBBLE LOFT JKT is ideal for mountaineering. This second layer is designed with an alpine fit, close to the body without restricting movement. It is ideal to wear in cold weather. It combines the benefits of two POLARTEC® PRO® fabrics for energy efficiency on the mountain. The polar fleece lining features a honeycomb knit that will trap lots of air and thus, casts a good warmth-to-weight ratio. Its structure creates ventilation channels that create gap for air circulation and wicks moisture away. The cuffs and side panels made of an abrasion resistant and stretch fabric to enhance comfort and ease of movement. Eco-design, It is built with sustainability in mind.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
The long and thicker fibers make the puffy, while the dense, shorter microfibers trap the heat. The result: Outstanding warm and lightweight products with maximum compressibility. Polartec® Thermal Pro Heavyweight High loft.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Polartec Powerstretch Pro
Exceptional weight/heat ratio. Highly breathable, for active sports. A recognised guarantee of resistance to abrasion combined with the comfort of 4-way stretch. A unique double-surface construction. A recognised guarantee of resistance to abrasion combined with the comfort of 4-way stretch and an efficient management of perspiration.
- Protective high collar
- Polartec® Power Stretch® pit and chest-pocket panels
- 1 zipped, reinforced, quick-access chest pocket
- Zipped handwarmer pockets, useable with harness
- Zip closure, close-fitting hem and cuffs
- Fabrics : POLARTEC® BUBBLE LOFT // // 100% POLYESTER
- Fabrics : POLARTEC® POWER STRETCH PRO // // 31% POLYAMIDE 52% POLYESTER 17% LYCRA®
- 405 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.