Men's mountaineering jacket, made of GORE-Tex Pro 70 denier for its lightness, wonderful wear resistance, and excellent moisture-wicking and waterproof qualities. A streamlined design features two handwarmer pockets positioned for easy access and compatibility with wearing a harness, a helmet-compatible hood and reinforcement on the shoulders to give this jacket greater durability for wearing a backpack; all features that are absolutely essential up in the mountains.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Mountaineering hood: helmet-compatible, adjustable, protective visor, panoramic vision
- 2 large, harness-compatible handwarmer pockets and 1 quick-access pocket, all zipped
- Double-slider zip closure, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Zipped inside security pocket
- Main Fabrics :GORE-TEX® PRO PEGASE 3L // Waterproofness 28 000mm - Breathability RET < 6 m²Pa/W // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Reinforcement : CENTURION™ CORDURA® // // 70% POLYESTER 30% POLYAMIDE
- 440 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS