The K SYNTH’X DOWN JKT down jacket is a real innovation in the world of mountaineering down jackets. Incredibly warm and lightweight, it blends the seamless design structure of SYNTHESIS™ with a K DRY™ DOWN waterproof coating for flawless thermal protection even when the weather turns humid. This coating prevents the natural down from getting waterlogged and lets it breathe to ensure the warmth stays intense. And the special weave was designed for an innovative, beneficial chambered construction that doesn't involve stitching. These insulation chambers increase the down jacket's windbreaker effect and thermal protection tenfold by reducing the points at which air can get in. This means you stay warm whatever the weather. This innovative technology also increases the wear resistance of this mountaineering down jacket, as well as making it much more lightweight and compressible for storing in your bag. You can wear it on its own or as a mid layer in bad weather and it's really practical when you're wearing a harness.Properties
- Modern sporty cut
- Protective collar
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets for use with a harness
- 1 inner safety pocket
- Seamless construction
- Front zip fastening
- Adjustable waist
- Very warm, compactable down jacket with waterproofed duck feather padding, for wear in cold weather
- Main Fabrics : REGULAR SYNTH'X LIGHT WEIGHT // 100% Polyamide
- Insulation : 90/10 GREY DUCK DOWN + RDS 700 // 90% Duck Down - 10% Feather
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% Polyamide // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Downproof
- 406 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
- Size1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) FR DE / IT UK JP CN XS 85/91 44 42 34 S 165/88A S 91/97 46/48 44/46 36/38 M 170/92A M 97/103 50 48 40 L 175/96A L 103/109 52/54 50/52 42/44 XL 180/100A XL 109/115 56 54 46 2XL 185/104A 2XL 115/121 58/60 56/58 48/50 3XL 190/108A 3XL 121/127 62 60 52 4XL 190/112A