Minimalism, lightness and performance are the deal with this protective jacket, which use GORE-TEX®® 3L for enhanced durability and high mobility in extreme disciplines. Dedicated to mountaineering, the KAMET LIGHT GTX JKT is an exceptional rampart: water- and windproof, highly breathable, for year-round ops in all weather conditions. The FLEXCONFORT™ assembly always keeps the jacket bottom correctly positioned, even with arms raised. Its LOW IMPACT™ design means a smaller environmental footprint: the sustainable outer finish is high performance but PFC free. Ready to deal with all situations in the high mountains, the KAMET LIGHT GTX JKT mountaineering jacket has 2 large, secure pockets that are easy-access when wearing a harness or pack, with a special cellphone housing; zip vents; and a helmet-compatible technical hood. A garment of high alpine quality, but widely affordable.Technical information
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Made in Europe
This label guarantees that your product is designed at our French HQ and manufactured in Europe.
Made in our own factory
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
- GORE-TEX fabric
- Central fastening with waterproof zip
- Helmet-compatible mountaineering hood, adjustable
- Protective visor
- Panoramic vision
- 2 zipped hand pockets and compartible with the harness
- Hem adjustable with elasticated drawstring and cord lock
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- All seams thermoweld
- Raglan sleeve construction for better freedom of movement
- Zipped ventilation under the arms
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Yes
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : GORE-TEX PLAIN 3L // 100% Polyamide // Breathability : RET < 9m².Pa/W ; Waterproofness : 28 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment
- 545 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) XS S 91/97 M 97/103 L 103/109 XL 109/115 2XL 115/121 3XL 121/127