Delivering maximum durability and high mobility in extreme disciplines, this mountaineering jacket in Gore-Tex® PLAIN 3L gives high-performance protection in the mountains. The KAMET LIGHT GTX JKT is an outstanding barrier: water and wind proof, and operational year round in all weather conditions. A supple, breathable and also very abrasion-resistant unit, it promotes fluid mobility in the vertical realm thanks to an ergonomic design that reduces bulk and assures unfailing comfort. The FlexComfort™ assembly always keeps the hem correctly positioned, even with arms raised. Tech features such as vents, helmet-compatible hood and double-slider zip will drive the mountaineer to peak performance.Properties
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Adjustable mountaineering hood: helmet-compatible, protective visor, panoramic vision
- Handwarmer pockets, useable with a harness
- Pit zip vents
- Zipped main closure, adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- Main Fabrics :GORE-TEX® PLAIN 3L // Waterproofness 28 000mm - Breathability RET < 9 m²Pa/W // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 545 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS