Even the harshest cold won’t scare you off when wearing the KOOTENEY padded ski jacket for women. Strategically insulated with light and warm REPREVE® panels, it features a double hood with a removable quilted layer which will efficiently protect you from the brisk temperatures and wind. The stretch DRYEDGE™ fabric from this waterproof jacket boasts 20K/20K performances, while the smooth lining is elastic to enhance your freedom of movement. Ideally combined with the GRAHO softshell pants, this jacket presents multiple functional details such as an extendible snow skirt, supple inner sleeves and various pockets.Technical information
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Goggle pocket keeps your goggles away from any risk of scratching.
- REPREVE® recycled synthetic filling
- Waterproof and breathable DRYEDGE™ membrane
- I inside pocket
- 1 zipped pocket on cuff for ski pass
- 2 zipped hand pockets lined with warm microfleece
- 1 mesh inside goggles pocket with built-in wipe.
- Central fastening with waterproof zip
- Attached snow skirt with non-slip elastic
- Storage system on snow skirt side
- Stretch cuffs on sleeves
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Jacket with padded panels
- Dual Tech™ stretch construction with targeted heat input zones for insulation and comfort
- Double hood - removable padded hood with snap buttons
- Zipped ventilation under the arms
- Main Fabrics : DRYEDGE 2 WAY STRETCH 2L // 100% Polyester // Breathability : 20 000 g.m².24h ; Waterproofness : 20 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Mecanical Strecth
- Other fabrics : ELEMENT SHIELD HARMONY // 75% Polyamide - 25% Elastane
- DRYEDGE STRETCH OTTOMAN 2L // 100% Polyester // Breathability : 10 000 g.m².24h ; Waterproofness : 10 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free Teflon EcoElite™ ; Mecanical Strecth
- Insulation : REPREVE® RECYCLED PADDING 80g // 100% Recycled Polyester
- REPREVE® RECYCLED SYNTHETIC DOWN // 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining : SOFT STRETCH LINING // 100% Polyester // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Mecanical Strecth ; Downproof
- Insert : HIGHLOFT FLEECE // 100% Polyester // Mecanical Strecth
- 1130 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
EU SIZE1Chest (cm) FR US DE UK IT JP CN XS 81/85 34 2 32 6 38 S 155/80A S 85/89 36 4 34 8 40 M 160/84A M 89/95 38 6 36 10 42 L 165/88A L 95/101 40/42 8/10 38/40 12/14 44/46 XL 170/92A XL 101/107 44 12 42 16 48 2XL 175/96A 2XL 107/113 46/48 14/16 44/46 18/20 50/52 3XL 180/100A