Both elegant and technical, these women's freeride ski gloves are as attractive for their modern design as they are for their protective performance or their stretchy comfort. To protect you from the cold, the DRYDEGE™ membraned inserts form a secure and waterproof barrier to the elements. Lightweight but warm, their HYPERLOFT™ padding keeps them breathable, keeps the cold out and keeps them pleasantly warm during action, supported by a very soft and cosy micro-fleece interior. Semi-elastic and easy to slip on, the LD ATNA PEAK DRYEDGE GLOVES are lightweight with volume adjusted to suit women's hands and are preformed from stretchy fabric for comfort. These stretchy gloves have been very well-finished on the technical details side; their anti-slip palms help you keep a firm grip on your ski poles; the fingertips and reinforced areas are designed to combat wear and repeat friction; the protective cuffs prevent heat loss through the cuff and from snow getting in. Nothing is missing from them, you will even find a ski mask wiper and a soft panel for a runny nose... These are distinctly feminine freeriding gloves that are fantastic value for money.Technical information
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Hyperloft is a synthetic insulation and compressible material. It is durable and easy to care for. This insulation material is made by the thermal fusion of short fibers of a variety of diameters and resin, a process that gives excellent strength and stability of the fabric.
Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
- Build combines protection and thermal comfort
- Waterproof, breathable insert / Efficient thermal insulation
- Synthetic leather palm
- Standard cuff with wrist tightening tab
- Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ PLAIN MECHANICAL STRETCH 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ BLACK DOTS 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : HYPERLOFT //
- Lining : MICROFLEECE // // 100% POLYESTER
- Reinforcement : SYNTHETIC PU LEATHER // // 100% POLYURETHANE
- Insert : DRYEDGE™ INSERT GLOVE //
- 154 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.