Warm, lightweight sleeping bag for hiking: the hydrophobic properties of its synthetic insulation ensure the best nights sleep in the wild. Female-specific version with enhanced insulation. With a female-specific shape and exclusive color, this womens 3-season sleeping bag with synthetic fill is suitable for cool summer nights and refuge bivies in spring/autumn. It provides warmth and comfort, and responds very well to damp - because even in the tent, you face condensation given off by the body and alpine night-time damp. The insulating polyamide shell contains SUPERMIX™ fill, which is thermal and highly breathable thanks to a smart blend of silicone-coated hollow fibers that repel water while durably trapping air. More affordable and easy care, the LD BAIKAL 1100 is very compressible for lightweight transportation on alpine treks and hikes.Properties
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
Bottom 1 Layer
Single layer synthetic insulation in the lower part of the sleeping bag
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Top 2 Layers
Double layer synthetic insulation in the upper part of the sleeping bag
- Comfortable mummy shape, female ergonomics
- Synthetic fill and polyamide shell protect from cold and wet
- Double side zip, inside anticold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with drawcord
- Left zip, combinable
- Total length : 205 cm
- Shoulder width : 70 cm
- Foot width : 40 cm
- Volume after packing : 8,5L
- Comfort temperature : 5°C
- Limit comfort temperature : 0°C
- Extreme temperature : -16°C
- Comfort temperature : Down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- Limit comfort temperature : Between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. Below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- Extreme temperature : The temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). Users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- Main Fabrics : POLYAMIDE 40 DENIER 255T RIPSTOP//100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : POLYESTER 50 DENIER 300T//100% POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : SUPER MIX FIBER//100% POLYESTER
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.