Ladies, this is THE bag for occasional nights out in the open. A bag’s performance also depends on its size: you mustn’t choose one that’s too long. The closer it is to the body, the better it functions. The LD BAIKAL 750, designed specifically for women, also has thermally enhanced by microfleece in the head and toe box, for greater warmth. We advise you to pick this basic roamer’s bag for urban as well as outdoor use. A two-season model with synthetic fill, it manages wet conditions really well. Easy care, it can be machine-washed and stored compressed. A must for everyday life, developed using all MILLET's technical expertise. “Under canvas, you have to deal with condensation,” explains Antoine, product manager. “Moisture can come from the body, or outside. When it snows or rains, by a bucolic stream or the ocean, external humidity rises. And there's ground moisture, too. Synthetic-fill bags respond well to all these types of moisture.”
- Comfortable mummy shape, female ergonomics
- Synthetic fill and polyamide shell protect from cold and wet
- Double side zip and inside anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with drawcord
- Left or right hand zip, combinable
- Total length : 205 cm
- Shoulder width : 70 cm
- Foot width : 40 cm
- Volume after packing : 3,5L
- Comfort temperature : 10°C
- Limit comfort temperature : 6°C
- Extreme temperature : -7°C
- Comfort temperature : Down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- Limit comfort temperature : Between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm.
Below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- Extreme temperature : The temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). Users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- POLYAMIDE 40 DENIER 255 T RIPSTOP//100% PA
- POLYESTER 50 DENIER 300T//100% POLYESTER
- SUPER MIX FIBER