Ladies, this is THE bag for occasional nights out in the open. A bag’s performance also depends on its size: you mustn’t choose one that’s too long. The closer it is to the body, the better it functions. The LD BAIKAL 750, designed specifically for women, also has thermally enhanced by microfleece in the head and toe box, for greater warmth. We advise you to pick this basic roamer’s bag for urban as well as outdoor use. A two-season model with synthetic fill, it manages wet conditions really well. Easy care, it can be machine-washed and stored compressed. A must for everyday life, developed using all MILLET's technical expertise. “Under canvas, you have to deal with condensation,” explains Antoine, product manager. “Moisture can come from the body, or outside. When it snows or rains, by a bucolic stream or the ocean, external humidity rises. And there's ground moisture, too. Synthetic-fill bags respond well to all these types of moisture.”Properties
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
Bottom 1 Layer
Single layer synthetic insulation in the lower part of the sleeping bag
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Top 1 Layer
Single layer synthetic insulation in the upper part of the sleeping bag
- Comfortable mummy shape, female ergonomics
- Synthetic fill and polyamide shell protect from cold and wet
- Double side zip and inside anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with drawcord
- Left or right hand zip, combinable
- Total length : 205 cm
- Shoulder width : 70 cm
- Foot width : 40 cm
- Volume after packing : 3,5L
- Comfort temperature : 10°C
- Limit comfort temperature : 6°C
- Extreme temperature : -7°C
- Comfort temperature : Down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- Limit comfort temperature : Between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. Below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- Extreme temperature : The temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). Users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- POLYAMIDE 40 DENIER 255T RIPSTOP////100% POLYAMIDE
- SUPER MIX FIBER////100% POLYESTER
- 870 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.