Worn under a protective jacket for skiing or any active mountain sport, this new-generation women's insulated jacket supplies hybrid warmth and comfort in a very light package, courtesy of an ergonomic build in TORAY® AIR STRETCH. Its easy-care PRIMALOFT® BLACK fill dries very quickly to provide constant warmth during exertion in cold conditions. With a super-light shell resistant to wind and incipient tears, the item's female ergonomics include side and pit panels in stretch TECNOFLEECE to maximize in-action movement and increase breathability.Properties
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Combining natural wool fabric and synthetic knit fabric results in a nice hand feel, technical wool. Soft, warm and breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation: it absorbs humidity and allow perspiration to pass unhindered.
Toray Airtastic fabrics are extremely lightweight and resistant to abrasion. The resulting highly packable products will be your companion during active outdoor pastimes such as ski touring and hiking.
- Dual Tech™ build for insulation and protection
- Athletic fit, female ergonomics
- Integral hood
- 2 hidden zipped handwarmer pockets
- Center zip closure
- Lycra® bias trim on hood, hem and cuffs
- Fabrics : TECNOWOOL® // // 48% POLYESTER 37% WOOL 15% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 80GR // // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 455 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.