To tackle virgin slopes in cold weather in feminine style, MILLET offers this puffa for female freeriders. Built to block all bad weather with its laminated assembly of two very supple DRYEDGE® 2L technologies, the HEIDEN III supplies highly active warmth courtesy of DRY MICROLOFT®, a down based on recycled plant fibers which offers natural down's thermal benefit but dries faster. Articulated elbows and fine-tuned active female ergonomics free up movement, with reduced bulk and functionality: removable snow skirt and protective hood, vents, inner cuffs and plenty of dedicated pockets make this an asset-rich puffa.Properties
Made of Sorona fiber, the Dry Microloft insulation performs in the dampest conditions. Its three-dimensional structure provides high breathability and warmth using small, soft thermic balls. Dry Microloft retains its compactness and insulation properties through washing.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Female ergonomics + athletic, comfortable and protective fit
- Zip-off hood with 3D adjustment system
- Center closure with water-repellent zip and protective underflap / Pit zip vents
- 2 handwarmer pockets with brushed lining + 1 chest pocket with water-repellent zips and built-in goggles wiper / 1 zipped inside pocket with audio-cable feed + inside mesh pocket
- Fixed snow skirt + Connecting Pant System™
- Hem drawcord with cordlock + adjustable cuffs + Lycra® inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ PLAIN MECHANICAL STRETCH 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ BLACK DOTS 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : DRY MICROLOFT™ // 100% SORONA
- Insulation : PADDING // // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1100 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.