Made of comfortable and warm wool, the LD ICELAND HOODIE has a casual look and feminine silhouette. The Tecnowool, exposing the cozy look of the wool, combines the natural advantages of wool with the functional properties of synthetic fibers. The inner face is a polyester knit that wicks moisture away while the wool outer face will slowly evaporate it in the air. Wool is soft, warm and breathable. It will keep you comfortable, even in the damp, when the weather settles down with its natural temperature regulation properties: When wet, the wool fiber inflates, which retains air and thus, enhance its insulation capacity. When the wool dries, it deflates, retaining warmth, allowing more air to pass unhindered. We love it for:- The combination of two very different materials in a manner that maximizes the properties of each- The wool, natural and warm quality material, antibacterial and self-cleaning- Its fixed adjustable hood enhancing protection.Technical information
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
Combining natural wool fabric and synthetic knit fabric results in a nice hand feel, technical wool. Soft, warm and breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation: it absorbs humidity and allow perspiration to pass unhindered.
- Wool fabric for wool's natural insulation and comfort
- Athletic fit, female ergonomics
- Integral hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Center zip closure
- Lycra® bias trim cuffs and hem
- Fabrics : TECNOWOOL® // 48% POLYESTER 37% WOOL 15% POLYAMIDE
- 520 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.