Women's short ultra-lightweight technical shorts for running and rapid mountain activity. Made from ultra lightweight and breathable fabric suitable for high intensity physical activity, providing excellent performance on challenging terrain. Exceptionally light, optimally breathable. These high feminine , these minimalist and ultra-technical short-cut shorts in polyamide/elastane MILLET XCS 30™ are adapt to the intensity of fast hiking. The high-stretch LD INTENSE SHORT has a profile that's perfect for fluid performance in the mountains, and very eco-friendly design. Though very light, it resists tearing during more technical sections. Quick drying ensures constant comfort, maximized by the low-density mesh on the thighs. Just like the built-in stretch boxers, offering optimal friction-free comfort, these shorts have two pockets that stay flat when empty; and then, when filled, give quick access to energy gels, gloves, and even a jacket. Hi-vis markings are reassuring in urban settings and low light.Properties
4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Made in our own factories
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
- Very lightweight and breathable stretch fabric
- Length: mid thigh
- Minimalist elasticated waistband
- 1 zipped back pocket and 2 mesh pockets
- Comfortable mesh inner boxers
- Reflective logo for good visibility in poor light
- Main Fabrics : X.C.S.™ 30 // 85 % Polyamide;15 % Elastane // Durable water-repellent treatment
- 143 g
- Trail running
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
EU SIZE1Waist (cm)2Hip (cm)3Inseam pant(cm) FR US DE UK IT JP CN XS 61/65 85/89 75 34 2 32 6 38 S 155/64A S 65/69 89/93 75 36 4 34 8 40 M 160/68A M 69/75 93/99 78 38 6 36 10 42 L 165/72A L 75/81 99/105 78 40/42 8/10 38/40 12/14 44/46 XL 170/76A XL 81/87 105/111 78 44 12 42 16 48 2XL 175/80A 2XL 87/93 111/117 78 46/48 14/16 44/46 18/20 50/52 3XL 175/84A