For cold days out skiing and for those who really feel the cold, this women's stretchy down jacket provides skiers with warmth, freedom of movement and lightweightness during the intensity of a descent. With its resistance to winter weather, the DRYEDGE® MECHANICAL STRETCH 2L membrane promotes range of movement as it is designed for reduced bulk and is specially tailored for women. With its modern, original approach, the women's LD ROBSON PEAK JKT alternates between quilted panels and smooth panels to increase mobility and give you a differential insulation option with its DRY MICROLOFT® plant-based padding. Made from recycled plant fibre, this encased organic padding concentrates warmth in the right places and provides better overall breathability to prevent any sudden chills. Detachable hood, ventilation, elasticated snow skirt, cuffed sleeves and snuggly soft collar made of HIGH LOFT™ fleece... you won't be lacking for warmth, comfort or technical assets, with multiple pockets specially designed for ski items and fully accessible while skiing (audio, ski pass, googles, mobile, etc.). This down ski jacket is available in a plain or printed version.Properties
- Female ergonomics, athletic fit
- Integral protective hood with 3D adjustment system
- DualTech™ insulation for targeted protection and warmth
- Central zip closure under double piping + protective underflap
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets, 1 chest pocket with waterproof zip + built-in goggles wiper / Flapped, zipped skipass pocket / 1 zipped inside pocket with audio-cable feed + inside mesh pocket
- Fixed snow skirt + Connecting Pant System™
- Adjustable hem and cuffs + Lycra® inner cuffs
- Main Fabrics :DRYEDGE™ TWILL MECHANICAL STRETCH // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : DRYEDGE™ TWILL MECHANICAL STRETCH PRINT // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Insulation : DRY MICROLOFT™ // 100% SORONA
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 930 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.