For mountaineering, skiing or trekking, this next gen temperature-regulating jacket was designed for women and outdoor adventures. With dynamic micro-fleece technology that alternates between plain vs marled TECNOSTRETCH™, it provides 4-season sports comfort, ideal for all active alpine activities. This a secondary layer for women, and features pro-active temperature control for mountain use. Lightweight and easy to stow, the women's LD SENECA TECNO JKT is pleasantly warm, while ensuring that your internal temperature remains constant. The inside accelerates the moisture transfer while the outside effectively withstands wear. Taking up minimal space under a protective jacket, its stretchy, tailored fit is figure-hugging for maximum ease of use. The sloping shoulders facilitate range of movement during sports and it is designed to be comfortable and avoid any form of irritation.Properties
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch allow a perfect fit.
- Athletic fit, female ergonomics and stretch build / double-weave structure for wearability and strength
- Bi-matière Technostretch™, travail de chiné and uni, soft and lightweight
- Central zip closure
- Protective high collar
- 2 invisible zipped handwarmer pockets
- Flatlock seams for comfort
- Lycra® bias trim on hood, hem and cuffs
- Fabrics : TECNOSTRETCH // // 94% POLYESTER 6% ELASTANE
- Fabrics : TECNOSTRETCH HEATHER // // 69% POLYESTER 22% POLYAMIDE 9% ELASTANE
- 340 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.