Description of SIKKIMThe Sandstone provides much flexibility and comfort, around town and on climbing trips around the world.The combination of structured mesh and synthetic leather at the upper brings the best of both wo rlds: the mesh is highly breathable and the sturdy synthetic leather is a good protection from knocks and damage. It is used to protect the toes and the heel, along with a liquid rubber reinforcement. The Approach Lite outsole is lightweight and still provides great shock absorption and exceptional grip over uneven terrain. The dual density foam (recycled EVA) midsole provides support and shock absorption, stabilizing and cushioning the heel.Millet's A.F.C™ structure is engineered in accordance with the natural movement of the foot and delivers heel support as well as a snug, wrap around fit at the instep. The shoe features women-specific ergonomics and a Roc Approach Fit™ that was developed to optimize heel support, a snug wrap around fit at the instep and a slim toe tip that provides all the precision and comfort needed on the way or the trail to and fro, as well as on, the boulders. The Sandstone is a good combination of sport and lifestyle.
- Rugged leather build
- Ample female fit, semi-rigid soft flex
- Fully waterproof and breathable membrane, leather interior
- Wraparound lacing
- Stone guard and full rubber rand
- Reliable, high-traction trekking outsole"
- 670 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 22 22,5 23 23,5 24 24,5 UK 351/3 36 362/3 371/3 38 382/3 US 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 Size to order 3 3,5 4 4,5 5 5,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 UK 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 8 8,5 9 9,5 10 10,5 Size to order 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5
Real leather insert offers high durability as well as abrasion and scuff resistance! A must for extreme activities and terrain.
Mountaineering shoe. Precise distribution of the foot support enhances front grip and alpine approach.
Vibram Foura Outsole
VIBRAM Foura sole provides high traction and durability. It allows an optimal grip in any condition.