This sleeping bag is specifically designed for women and for camping in the mountains for overnight and multi-day hiking and trekking trips. It casts a synthetic insulation that copes well with wet conditions, provides a warmth down to 0°C temperatures and is easy to care for. This LD SYNTEK 0° womens mountain sleeping bag is light and compact once it is stowed away in its compression pouch and keeps you comfortably warm at night from zero degrees and over, thanks to its synthetic insulation. The lightweight yet tough ripstop fabric is waterproof to stop condensation or dew seeping into your sleeping bag. Once you are inside the snug cocoon of its stretchy lining, warmth is kept in by the draught collar and the adjustable preformed hood. Fancy a cup of tea while admiring the view? You can put your right arm out using the BIVY WARM™ system and still stay warm and snug in your sleeping bag.Properties
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
Bottom 1 Layer
Single layer synthetic insulation in the lower part of the sleeping bag
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Top 2 Layers
Double layer synthetic insulation in the upper part of the sleeping bag
- New highperformance and ultra compacting synthetic fibre filling
- Ultra lightweight, durable and waterrepellent Ripstop 30D Polyester shell
- Stretch lining for added comfort
- Side halfzip with anticold flap
- Bivy Warm System to remove right arm
- Total length : 205 cm
- Shoulder width : 70 cm
- Foot width : 40 cm
- Volume after packing : 4,5L
- Comfort temperature : 5°C
- Limit comfort temperature : 0°C
- Extreme temperature : -15°C
- Comfort temperature : Down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- Limit comfort temperature : Between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. Below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- Extreme temperature : The temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). Users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- Main Fabrics : POLYESTER 30 DENIER 196T RIPSTOP//100% POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : POLYAMIDE 17 DENIER 190T STRETCH//100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : SYNTEK LOFT FIBER//100% POLYESTER
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.