The Lady low-cut mesh version of the Trident. Even lighter and more supple, it has the same assets but with enhanced ankle mobility and breathability. The LD TRIDENT GTX is popular for the precision of its forefoot (the outsole is inspired by approach shoes, with a front climbing zone) and for its quasi running style back section, with the comfort of its stabilizing, cushioning Trident heel. A handsome multi-terrain operator that can go anywhere, and travels with you all year. The snug fit and precise lacing of an approach shoe are teamed here with a semi-rigid shank, a highly precise Vibram® outsole, and GORE-TEX® waterproofness.
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Breathable low-cut upper for 360° ankle movement
- Precise fit, semi-rigid flex
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Precise lacing. Heel counter
- High cushioning heel stabilizer
- Rubber toe and heel guard
- Precise, high-traction Vibram® approach outsole
- 3D mesh polyester // 100% PES
- Gore-tex® membrane
- Outsole Vibram® MULAZ
- EVA dual density midsole