LD TRILOGY DUAL ALPHA D HOODIE is a very trendy hybrid piece. It combines different materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each. The alpine fit and stretch fabric accommodates free movement and the wool fleece side panels enhance humidity transfer and comfort. The front, back and outer face of the sleeves are insulated with 40 grams of Polartec alpha a breathable insulation that keeps you warm when it matters most, adapting its heat transfer to your body temperature. A full coverage hood is insulated as well and fits tightly without restricting movement or visibility. This might end up being your best piece of gear in your wardrobe.Built for sport-specific activities:- mountaineering - Backcountry and ski touring- All mountain- Everyday jacket, mountain lifestyle paired with a denim and alpine approach shoe or walking bootProperties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Naturally warm, naturally antibacterial, naturally technical, this wool's fibers can trap a quantity of air equal to 80% of its weight. Additionally, breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation.
Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability, comfort and is quick drying. It is perfect for mountaineering, ski and ice climbing.
Toray Airtastic fabrics are extremely lightweight and resistant to abrasion. The resulting highly packable products will be your companion during active outdoor pastimes such as ski touring and hiking.
- Balaclava hood, useable under a helmet
- Hybrid build for an excellent warmth-to-wicking ratio
- 2 zipped, quick-access chest pockets
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Double-slider zip closure, close-fitting hem and cuffs
- Fabrics : TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : FLEECE WOOL BRUSHED LINES // // 56% POLYESTER 28% WOOL 9% ELASTANE 7% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : ALPHA DIRECT 90 // // 63% RECYCLED POLYESTER 37% POLYESTER
- Lining : LIGHT MESH TULLE // // 82% POLYAMIDE 18% ELASTANE
- 360 gr
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.