The Fleecewool Hoodie is the most comfortable layering piece to complete your protection, as it feels like a second skin. It combines two materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each. The top of the body and the hood are made of Powerwool, a technical stretch fabric recognized for its thermal properties. It is composed of wool, which is naturally moisture-wicking and anti-odour. And the bottom of the body is made of Fleecewool, an exclusive material from Millet, also composed of wool, for enhanced warmth and comfort. Trilogy, for Millet, is the ground of modern mountaineering when you take the essential and carry the lightest weight on your ascent, trace new routes, climbing quickly and steadily. It is the lightweight “revolution”. The Trilogy collection gets its name from the mountaineering history. In the 80s, Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit, mountaineers from the Millet team, set a challenge: A solo peak bagging winter ramble of the three North faces (Cervin, Eiger, Jorasses).Technical information
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Naturally warm, naturally antibacterial, naturally technical, this wool's fibers can trap a quantity of air equal to 80% of its weight. Additionally, breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation.
Millet Trilogy Series
In the mountaineering world, Trilogy is the spirit of alpine performance. The vertical world's best reference for pure practice. Trilogy products are built to empower you with confidence, protection and ergonomics in your mountain activity, whichever it may be, day in and day out.
Polartec Power Wool
With a two-sided structure, POLARTEC Power Wool combines a polyamide outer face and brushed knit inner face to provide abrasion resistance and maximum thermal insulation. ITs construction makes it highly breathable and moisture wicking.
- Close-fitting balaclava hood, useable under a helmet
- Handwarmer pockets, useable with harness
- Double-slider zip closure
- Fabrics : FLEECE WOOL BRUSHED LINES // 56% POLYESTER 28% WOOL 9% ELASTANE 7% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : POLARTEC® POWERWOOL // 42% POLYAMIDE 47% WOOL 11% ELASTANE
- 380 gr
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 80-64 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-108 Size to order XS S M L XL Tailles équivalentes FR 34 36-38 40 42-44 46 US XS S M L XL DE 32 34-36 38 40-42 44 UK 6 8-10 12 14-16 18 IT 38 40-42 44 46-48 50 JP S M L XL XXL CN 160/82Y 165/88Y 170/94Y 170/100Y 175/106Y