Very lightweight thermal insulation jacket, ideal for spring/autumn mountaineering. High breathability, climate control thanks to Polartec® Grid, and extreme comfort of a floaty fabric. Guaranteed to keep you dry, however intense your exertion. The Light Hoodie jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built to bring warmth in fast alpine ascents, delivering a perfect balance of breathability and lightweight.The Polartec® Power Dry® Grid High Efficiency is design to keep you dry, even when you sweat. Manufactured using an exclusive double-sided knitting process, it combines a moisture-wicking inner surface and a quick drying outer surface. It features POLYGIENE® anti-odour technology (BLUESIGN® certified) to restrict bacterial development. Ideal for committed activities with a Polyamidee outer ensuring extreme durability and a bonded acrylic coating for guaranteed windproof protection and breathability. Its minimalistic design keeps weight to a minimum. A quick access chest pocket allows to stow small items and raglan sleeves enhance mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points. A minimal elastic binding construction at bottom hem, wrists and around the hood opening cinches naturally and securely, without restricting movement. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement. With a balaclava hood that moves with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility, the Light Hoodie is ideal to wear as an underlayer to complement a protective shell. Trilogy gets its name from the challenge Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit, mountaineers from the MILLET team, had set: A solo peak bagging winter ramble of the three North faces (Eiger, Cervin, Jorasses).In the field of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is the quintessence of alpine performance. This summer, the Trilogy series delivers high performance with streamlined designs and one goal in mind: light weight and energy efficiency.This jacket is also rated as a Low Impact™ and Bluesign® product, which means any harmful substances is eliminated right from the beginning of the manufacturing process of the component(s) and standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production are set and controlled.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Made in our own factories
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
Millet Trilogy Series
In the mountaineering world, Trilogy is the spirit of alpine performance. The vertical world's best reference for pure practice. Trilogy products are built to empower you with confidence, protection and ergonomics in your mountain activity, whichever it may be, day in and day out.
Polartec Power Grid
The grid-like knit of Polartec® Power Grid fabrics, with its multi-yarn composition, provides serious warmth, high comfort and good stretch for activities requiring extensive scope of movement.
- Integral balaclava hood, helmet compatible
- 1 quick access breast pocket
- Central zip fastening
- Fitted hem and cuffs
- Main Fabrics : POLARTEC® POWERGRID HIGH EFFICIENCY // 85% Polyester - 15% Elastane Other fabrics : CARVICO® VITA // 78 % Polyamide;22 % Elastane
- 270 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
EU SIZE1Chest (cm) FR US DE UK IT JP CN XS 81/85 34 2 32 6 38 S 155/80A S 85/89 36 4 34 8 40 M 160/84A M 89/95 38 6 36 10 42 L 165/88A L 95/101 40/42 8/10 38/40 12/14 44/46 XL 170/92A XL 101/107 44 12 42 16 48 2XL 175/96A 2XL 107/113 46/48 14/16 44/46 18/20 50/52 3XL 180/100A