Description of LD TRILOGY WDS ACTIVE JKTNew this summer, this jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for for technical mountaineering and fast ascent, allowing rapid and free movement with a lightweight and longwearing abrasion resistant fabric. Trilogy Series The WDS Active delivers high performance and allows rapid and free movement with an Alpine Fit™ that reduces bulk around the body without restricting movement. A raglan sleeve pattern design protects high wear areas by reducing abrasion points particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps and the articulated pattern design allows a great deal of elbow room. The ergonomic balaclava hood cinches naturally and securely to move with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility.Because we aimed at shaving grams without sacrificing weather protection, we chose a lightweight and longwearing abrasion resistance fabric: The Windstopper® Activ Baquila 2L shell fabric is lighter and less bulky than the plain Windstopper®. It offers complete windproof protection and maximum breathability as well as water repellency. With its 30-denier ripstop outer and textured yarns, it combines friction resistance with flexibility. To enhance next-to-skin comfort, a breathable and soft mesh fabric lines the front and back of the jacket. With chest pockets sitting high for accessibility and pack and harness-compatibility, the WDS Active jacket is deal for mountaineering and climbing on rock and ice adventures. Trilogy gets its name from the challenge Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit, mountaineers from the Millet team, had set: A solo peak bagging winter ramble of the three North faces (Eiger, Cervin, Jorasses).In the field of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is the quintessence of alpine performance. This summer, the Trilogy series delivers high performance with streamlined designs and one goal in mind: light weight and energy efficiency.This jacket is also rated as a Low Impact™ and Bluesign® product, which means any harmful substances is eliminated right from the beginning of the manufacturing process of the component(s) and standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production are set and controlled.
- Sporty fit, Flex Comfort™ build
- Ergonomic balaclava hood
- 2 large, zipped, quick-access chest pockets
- Zip closure, adjustable hem
- WINDSTOPPER® Activ Baquilla 2L
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 80-64 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-108 Size to order XS S M L XL Tailles équivalentes FR 34 36-38 40 42-44 46 US XS S M L XL DE 32 34-36 38 40-42 44 UK 6 8-10 12 14-16 18 IT 38 40-42 44 46-48 50 JP S M L XL XXL CN 160/82Y 165/88Y 170/94Y 170/100Y 175/106Y
Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Flex Confort construction
Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Windstopper Active Shell has the best lightweight-to-bulk ratio. It is totally windproof, water resistant and breathable. Its 30 deniers Ripstop weave and 2-layers structure combine abrasion resistance and softness. It will store easily at the bottom of your pack.