A safe bet for 3-seasons mountaineering and technical treks, the women's TRILOGY WOOL PANT is ideally suited to all mountain trips in cold weather. Made from SCHOELLER® NATURETEC, a very durable, stretchy fabric, these softshell trousers have windbreaking characteristics for real thermal comfort during exertion and exceptional freedom of movement. To combat cold temperatures, they combine the natural warmth of wool with polyester, which increases breathability and helps maintain a comfortable internal temperature. Suited to both walking and climbing, these stretchy mountaineering trousers are designed for the female body shape, and to really free up movement in technical sports applications. These women's mountain climbing trousers feature zipped openings on the ankles to help you slip them on properly over mountain boots, and the lower legs are also reinforced to combat wear from crampons.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Naturally warm, naturally antibacterial, naturally technical, this wool's fibers can trap a quantity of air equal to 80% of its weight. Additionally, breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation.
Schoeller Keprotec is made of high quality material. This fabric utilizes Kevlar, an fiber that is stronger than steel at equal weight: Schoeller garments offer outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance.
- Adjustable waistband with loops
- 2 handwarmer pockets and 1 back pocket, all zipped
- 1 zipped cargo thigh pocket
- Preshaped knees
- Schoeller® crampon guards, cuff zips
- Fabrics : SCHOELLER® NATURETEC LAINE 4 WAY STRETCH // // 72% POLYAMIDE 20% WOOL 8% ELASTANE
- Reinforcement : SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC REINFORCEMENT // // 60% POLYAMIDE 31% POLYESTER 9% ELASTANE
- 410 gr
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.