Description of LD WHISTLER STRETCH JKTThe mountain is the inspiration for this streamlined design women's ski jacket LD WHISTLER STRETCH JKT made of DRYEDGE® STRETCH 2L. The warm jacket features a waterproof and breathable stretch shell and a curved, feminine design that is fitted but will not restrict movement. The mixed insulation is made of PRIMALOFT® WOOL BLEND and PRIMALOFT® BLACK, a highly breathable and recycled wool. It optimizes the benefits of each material for more warmth at the back and an overall long-lasting comfort. The high chest pockets and shifted vents are easily accessible, even with a pack on your shoulders. You will appreciate the snug high collar during cold winter days.
- Athletic, protective fit with female ergonomy
- Bi-material insulation for maximum and optimum warmth
- Water-repellent center zip closure with protective underflap. Removable, adjustable hood by 3D system
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets + goggles wiper / Skipass pocket with water-repellent zips / 1 zipped inside pocket with audio cable sleeve + 1 mesh inside pocket
- Pit zip vents / Lycra® inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Removable snowskirt + Connecting Pant System™ / Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Fabrics : DRYEDGE™ MASA STRETCH 2L // Waterproofness 15 000mm - Breathability 15 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Insulation : WOOL BLEND // 20% WOOL 80% POLYESTER
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 970 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Dryedge 2L material is the perfect balance between long lasting performance and comfort. Its structure and hand feel deliver waterproofness and comfort.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
Water repellent zippers
A waterproof zipper makes the water run down the zipper without penetrating.
Wool is a highly breathable material offering outstanding thermal protection. It has natural temperature regulation properties.
Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.