For jagged peaks and challenging terrain, these technical, eco-designed, stretch action pants deliver remarkable durability without compromising on lightness. They help drive performance in long and a For jagged peaks and challenging terrain, these technical, eco-designed, stretch action pants deliver remarkable durability without compromising on lightness. They help drive performance in long and arduous routes thanks to an ergonomic design and super-rugged XCS™ XTREM. They cleverly blend polyamide and CORDURA® fibers, which are 4 times stronger than nylon, and add elastane. The LEPINEY XCS CORDURA gives you free-flowing alpine impetus, thanks to a seamless crotch. Reinforcements on the preshaped knees and cuffs durably resist abrasion.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
Durable Water Repellent treatment
DWR (durable water repellency) treatment is a coating that prevents water from soaking into a material by making it run down the surface, without penetrating. Optimal waterproof results are obtained in combination with a waterproof membrane.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Slightly elasticated waistband
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped thigh cargo pocket
- Stretch preformed and reinforced knees
- Main Fabrics :X.C.S.™ X TREM CORDURA® // // 90% POLYAMIDE 10% ELASTANE
- Reinforcement : TOUGHTEX™ // // 73% POLYAMIDE 14% POLYESTER 13% POLYURETHANE
- 300 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
EU SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) FR US / UK DE / IT JP CN XS 69/75 85/91 79 36 26 42 S 165/74A S 75/81 91/97 79 38/40 28/30 44/46 M 170/78A M 81/87 97/103 82 42 32 48 L 175/78A L 87/93 103/109 82 44/46 34/36 50/52 XL 180/86A XL 93/99 109/115 82 48 38 54 2XL 185/90A 2XL 99/105 115/121 82 50/52 40/42 56/58 3XL 185/94A 3XL 105/111 121/127 82 54 44 60 4XL 190/98A