Perfect mobility and optimum comfort to hurtle down the paths without feeling restrained are the aim of these stretch 3/4 leggings. Their ventilated belt lets the skin breathe, while the flat seam characteristic makes them chafe free. Forget what you’re wearing while on the tracks, in the LTK INTENSE TIGHT W 3/4 trail running tights for women. Their innovative construction provides unmatched freedom of movement and comfort from a seamless, flat and breathable high-waist belt. Their ultra-stretch CARVICO® REVOLUTIONAL fabric uses flat seams that minimise friction and dries quickly keeping you feeling pleasant and dry. At sunset, head off safely thanks to the reflective details on these light and durable trail running tights, designed for those who demand the best from their gear.Properties
- 3/4 tights in stretch material for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Fitted athletic volume for perfect mobility without discomfort
- Below the knee length
- Glued and aerated Bemis waistband + high waist for greater comfort
- 2 side pockets
- Flat seamed construction
- Reflective Millet logo transfer for added visibility
- Main Fabrics : CARVICO® REVOLUTIONAL LIGHT KNIT // 71 % Polyamide;29 % Elastane Other fabrics : CARVICO® VITA // 78 % Polyamide;22 % Elastane
- 120 g
- Trail running
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
- Size1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
EU SIZE1Waist (cm)2Hip (cm)3Inseam pant(cm) FR US DE UK IT JP CN XS 61/65 85/89 75 34 2 32 6 38 S 155/64A S 65/69 89/93 75 36 4 34 8 40 M 160/68A M 69/75 93/99 78 38 6 36 10 42 L 165/72A L 75/81 99/105 78 40/42 8/10 38/40 12/14 44/46 XL 170/76A XL 81/87 105/111 78 44 12 42 16 48 2XL 175/80A 2XL 87/93 111/117 78 46/48 14/16 44/46 18/20 50/52 3XL 175/84A