Half-zip technical T-shirt designed for running and rapid changes in mountain altitude. With seamfree technology and stretch for maximum comfort, it is made from differentiated knit fabric for maximum breathability and moisture wicking. Slip on this LTK SEAMLESS LIGHT ZIP SS trail running T-shirt and set off on your run, protected by the super stretchy material that fits you like a second skin. The innovative technology of its seamless design means you'llnever suffer from the irritation caused by chafing. It has areas where the knit density is different, located ergonomically to maximise ventilation when you're training intensively. Drying in moments to prevent the risk of cooling down from body moisture, this very lightweight men's T-shirt features reflective logos to improve your safety when visibility decreases.Properties
MIL-2 ways Stretch
- ultra Lightweight knit
- Seamfree technology for added comfort with different densities of knit for improved breathability and moisture wicking
- Mid-High collar with half-zip fastening
- reflective Logo for good visibility in poor light
- Main Fabrics :SEAMLESS PES/PA/EL M // Quick dry / Polygiene® // 70% POLYAMIDE 22% POLYESTER 8% ELASTANE
- Biocides :Item treated with Ruco bac agp, an anti-bacterial biocidal treatment, whose active ingredients are titanium dioxide and silver chloride.
- Trail running
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.