For those who stop at nothing to attain the heady thrill of virgin slopes, these protective pants for ski free touring offer lightness, alpine ergonomics and full waterproofing for extreme conditions. With its waterproof POLARTEC® NEO 3L laminate delivering revolutionary performance, these ski pants tackle powder and bad weather with a maximum breathability rating for the vertical realm, delivering continuous control as you seek out the remotest couloirs. The lycra mobility of the removable protective bib; the chest pocket with direct DVA access; the side vents allowing fast seat opening; and the built-in RECCO® reflector are all technical features essential for skiers' comfort and safety.Properties
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
Made in Europe in our own factories
This label guarantees that your product is designed at our French HQ and manufactured in Europe in our own factories.
The 3-layer structure of the Polartec Neoshell utilizes submicro fibers that guarantee waterproofness and a dynamic air exchange which radically enhance breathability.
The RECCO® Rescue System is two-part technology. Rescue teams carry RECCO® detectors, which send out a search signal. RECCO® reflectors worn by skiers and other outdoors people, bounce back a directional signal that directs the rescuer straight to the reflector.
Tops are given a roomier cut across the shoulders, for a more laidback feel. Bottoms are roomily cut at the hip and thigh, and the crotch is slightly dropped. This is our loosest fit, suitable for everyday wear.
- Athletic, comfortable fit for greater protection and freedom of movement
- Removable Lycra®s Bib pant construction, ideal for optimum protection with adjustable, integral, elastic suspenders / Mid-back Lycra® panel for greater comfort
- 2 thigh cargo pockets, 1 back pocket with water-repellent zippers
- 2 side back openings with water-repellent, double-slider zips for triple function: drop seat/ventilation/full opening
- Center closure with water-repellent, double-slider zip
- Cordura® reinforced cuffs / Snow gaiters and Pull-up™ system inside legs / Recco® system on bottom pant
- Fabrics : POLARTEC® NEO 3L HARDSHELL PLAIN // Waterproofness 15 000mm - Breathability 0,6 cfm // 72% POLYESTER 28% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : CARVICO® MALAGA // 80% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE
- Reinforcement : CENTURION™ CORDURA® // // 70% POLYESTER 30% CORDURA®
- 725 gr
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.