Midway between ski touring and free touring, these technical ski gloves suit all those who are willing to take on anything in order to find the most inaccessible slopes and the trickiest couloirs. Lightweight and streamlined, these free touring gloves are waterproof. They keep the skier's hands protected from the cold and the snow thanks to their compact insulation made from warm HYPERLOFT™ padding and their membraned DRYEDGE™ inserts. Recommended for committed ski mountaineering and resistant to wear and tear from the elements, these are precision gloves with a grippy leather PITTARDS® OIL TAC® palm that acts like a suction pad. The stretchy finger joints and the very close-fitting sports design of these free touring gloves give you good hold on ski poles and provide absolute dexterity for rappelling and the handling of any other ropes and gear.Technical information
- Ergonomic build / wraparound fit
- 'Waterproof, breathable insert / Lightweight insulation
- 'Rugged, supple leather palm
- 'Pittards Oil Tac palm reinforcements for maximum grip
- 'Short cuff with wrist tightening tab for greater precision
- MOVE FLEX // //
- SHEEPSKIN LEATHER // //
- PADDING 80GRS // //
- DRYEDGE™ INSERT GLOVE // //
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.