This versatile mountain backpack will never let you down no matter what expedition you’re on. It offers mountain enthusiasts a light and ultra-functional solution adapted to hiking and ski touring as well as all season mountaineering. The fast closure system makes it possible to modulate the storage capacity with a 5-litre extension. This bag is equipped to carry skis, ice axes, a helmet or a rope on the outside. Ultralight and incredibly robust with a waterproof ripstop fabric, this MILLET mountaineering bag can be made lighter thanks to removable straps and provides clever fast access pockets.Technical information
Inner or outer compartment allows to store soft hydration bladder (2L max.). Hose hole and holder on the built-in straps.
Ice axes holder - FPP Ergo
Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
Quick, adjustable system for retaining and carrying your rope, which is fastened on top ofthe pack under the lid, and retained by side compression straps.
Ergonomic ski holder system allows a vertical or diagonal storage.
- Drawstring skirt opening
- 5 liter extension with roll up closure system
- 1 front mesh pocket
- 1 zipped front pocket
- 1 inner zipped mesh pocket with key holder
- Hydration system compartment
- Pole holder / Ice ax holder / Side ski holders / Rope holder
- 2 removable lateral compression straps
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable and removable chest strap
- Load adjuster straps
- 500 ml flask holder on shoulder strap
- Smartphone pocket
- Removable strap belt
- Volume : 25L
- Height 51 cm x Width 25 cm x Depth 22 cm
- Main Fabrics : N 100D ROBIC MIX ripstop // 76% Polyamide - 24% Polyester // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Lining : P 210D 113T // 100% Polyester // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm
- 690 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.