Highly thermal expedition socks insulated with white goose down : a key item in extreme conditions and for base-camp wear. Reinforced non-slip sole. Built to provide warmth during high expeditions, these socks are designed for the keen and experienced mountaineer. The TRILOGY MXP DOWN socks complete a full cold weather protection in high mountain expeditions. It combines high resistance and warmth for a complete barrier against the elements in the foulest weather conditions. PERTEX® has an ultra-light coating and long lasting DWR finish that affords excellent resistance to water, hail and snow. Its ripstop structure increases wear and tear strength, for maximum durability and it is also downproof, so the insulation is kept inside the jacket. The 800 US fill power white goose down insulation is protected by a DOWNTEK™ water-repellency treatment which prevents the down from getting damp and wet, because once you are far away up, there is no way to dry your gear, and it is associated with Primaloft® Sport for its ultra-light weight and water repellency properties that will keep you warm, not matter what. Aerogel® inserts panels are hydrophobic and wick moisture away from the body.Properties
MIL-K Dry Down
- Exclusive, super tough Cordura and wool fabric
- Fitted waistband with belt loops
- Handwarmer pockets and zipped safety pockets at the back
- Thigh ventilation and ankle openings to adjust for boots
- Preshaped knees, mountaineering fit
- Knee and ankle reinforcements
- PERTEX® DIAMOND // 100 % Polyamid // Waterrepellence/DWR PFC Free
- Insert : K DRY™ GOOSE DOWN RDS FP 800 // 90 % Daunen10 % Feder // Waterrepellence/DWR PFC FreeFill power/800
- Main Fabrics : PERTEX® QUANTUM RIP MAT // 100 % Polyamid // BreathabilityWaterrepellence/DWR PFC Free
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-98 98-102 102-110 110-118 118-122 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Equivalent sizes FR 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 US XS S M L XL XXL XXXL DE 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 UK XS S M L XL XXL XXXL IT 42-44 46 48-50 52 54-56 58-60 62 JP S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL CN 175/84A 175/88A 180/96A 185/100A 185/108A 190/116A 190/120A