The MXP TRILOGY DOWN jacket delivers high protection in high mountain expeditions. It combines high resistance and warmth for a complete barrier against the elements in the foulest weather conditions. PERTEX® has an ultra-light coating and long lasting DWR finish that affords excellent resistance to water, hail and snow. Its ripstop structure increases wear and tear strength, for maximum durability and it is also downproof, so the insulation is kept inside the jacket. The 700 US fill power white goose down insulation is protected by a DOWNTEK™ water-repellency treatment which prevents the down from getting damp and wet, because once you are far away up, there is no way to dry your gear, and it is associated with Primaloft® Sport for its ultra-light weight and water repellency properties that will keep you warm, not matter what. The Regular Fit™ prioritizes comfort and ease of movement with a great deal of room to accommodate layering without binding or restricting movement. Raglan sleeves enhance mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points. The integrated balaclava hood provides even more protection and moves with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility. Lightweight and packable, with a perfect balance of breathability and protection, the MXP TRILOGY DOWN is a must for high mountaineering expeditions.Properties
Duck or goose down fill is warm and highly compressible, efficiently retaining the heat given off by the body. The down carries the RDS label, meaning it is traceable and also plucked with the animal's welfare in mind.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Millet Trilogy Series
In the mountaineering world, Trilogy is the spirit of alpine performance. The vertical world's best reference for pure practice. Trilogy products are built to empower you with confidence, protection and ergonomics in your mountain activity, whichever it may be, day in and day out.
Pertex Quantum / Quantum Pro
Pertex Quantum and Quantum Pro fabrics are lightweight and packable. Their ripstop structures offer high abrasion resistance, which is even higher in the Pro range. Their water-repellent finish protects wearers against wind and light rain.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
- High protection for expeditions
- Roomy adjustable hood, helmet and oxygen-mask compatible
- Center front zip, two-way slider, with large protective underflap to block cold
- 2 large, zipped, insulated chest pockets. 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable hem with elastic drawcord
- Elastic cuffs with velcro adjuster tabs
- Main Fabrics :PERTEX® QUANTUM ULTRA LIGHT // // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO // // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : K DRY™ GOOSE DOWN RDS FP 800 // Fill Power 800 // 100% GOOSE DOWN
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : PERTEX® QUANTUM ULTRA LIGHT // // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1008 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.