With a clean and efficient design, this versatile, technical backpack features a 20L capacity and 3D Mesh back panel that will fit as well outdoors as in urban settings. Use the compartments according to your needs and to your activity: the main compartment features a padded hydration system that will protect a laptop while the shovel and probe carriage serves as a document compartment and the goggle pocket will stow your phone securely. Take off the carrying straps when you don't need them and use your pack off the piste.Technical information
Avalanche safety gear compartment
Easily accessible avalanche safety gear compartment.
Goggle pocket keeps your goggles away from any risk of scratching.
Ergonomic snowboard holder system.
- Load adjuster straps
- Side 130 mm freeride ski carrier
- Removable snowboard carrying strap
- Zip fastening
- Hydration system compartment
- Safety compartment (shovel and spade)
- 1 zipped inside mesh pocket with key clip
- Protective mask pocket
- 1 zipped front pocket
- 1 zipped pocket on hip belt
- Ski pass pouch
- Safety whistle
- Volume : 20 litres
- Backlength : 46 cm
- Height 49 cm x Width 28 cm x Depth 16 cm
- Main Fabrics : P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- 970 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.