For a day trip or half-day trip, this 20L backpack is compact and super lightweight. This is a free touring bag that will appeal to all skiers who are demanding in terms of their sports, and who are in search of intense, high-performance experiences at high altitudes. Designed first of all for carrying mountaineering and safety gear, this ski bag streamlines functions to the maximum in order to keep just the essentials and save on weight. With a special shovel/probe compartment, diagonal ski attachment, loops for an ice axe, helmet and poles, etc. Even when it is carrying a full load, the NEO 20 free touring bag wicks away sweat on the ascent via its comfortable, breathable ARIAPRENE™ back section for maximum air circulation in order to ensure optimal comfort and stability on the slopes. It's easy and quick to use and is very wear-resistant.Properties
Goggle pocket keeps your goggles away from any risk of scratching.
A packable storage pocket allows you to carry your helmet on your backpack. Compression straps secure the helmet and pocket.
Inner or outer compartment allows to store soft hydration bladder (2L max.). Hose hole and holder on the built-in straps.
Breathable-contact ergonomics for intense ski touring. Ariaprène foam flexible back. Polypropylene frame. Moisture wicking streamlined harness.
The « Rescue Pocket » ensure quick access to your avalanche safety gear so that you can grab your shovel and probe fast when needed.
- Skiing body with zip closure
- Rescue Pocket™ for shovel and probe / Goggles pocket
- Diagonal and side ski holders / Snowboard holder / Quick Axe™ ice-axe holder / Helmet holder
- Side compression straps
- Hydration system compatible / Zipped inside pocket + key ring
- Adjustable chest strap / Quick-buckle waist belt
- Volume : 20L
- Backlength : 48 cm
- N 420D VELOCITY SD // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
- N 70D TRIPLE RIPSTOP // Waterproofness 1000 PU WR // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 640 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.