For a day trip or half-day trip, this 20L backpack is compact and super lightweight. This is a free touring bag that will appeal to all skiers who are demanding in terms of their sports, and who are in search of intense, high-performance experiences at high altitudes. Designed first of all for carrying mountaineering and safety gear, this ski bag streamlines functions to the maximum in order to keep just the essentials and save on weight. With a special shovel/probe compartment, diagonal ski attachment, loops for an ice axe, helmet and poles, etc. Even when it is carrying a full load, the NEO 20 free touring bag wicks away sweat on the ascent via its comfortable, breathable ARIAPRENE™ back section for maximum air circulation in order to ensure optimal comfort and stability on the slopes. It's easy and quick to use and is very wear-resistant.Technical information
A packable storage pocket allows you to carry your helmet on your backpack. Compression straps secure the helmet and pocket.
Side compression straps
Compression straps system. Straps located at the front, sides and bottom of the pack will reduce its volume and hold your gear as well (skis, sleeping pad).
Ergonomic snowboard holder system.
- Adjustable sternum strap
- 4 side compression straps
- Fast buckle belt
- Diagonal ski holder
- Side ski holder
- Helmet holder
- Ice-axe holder
- Snowboard holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Inner sleeves for the probe and shovel
- 1 zipped inside mesh pocket with key clip
- Volume : 20 litres
- Backlength : 48 cm
- Height 52 cm x Width 28 cm x Depth 15 cm
- Main Fabrics : N 210D DYNAJIN HT // 100% Polyamide // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Other fabrics : P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Lining : P 210D 113T // 100% Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- 600 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.