It’s the lightest system on the market to date – a key criterion for this touring pack. Weighing under 2.5 kg when fully equipped (canisters, etc.), it offers a volume suited to day excursions. The Neo’s upfront mountain look sets the scene: it will be worn on ascents, so it must meet the challenge. The breathability of the carry system is a priority for this hybrid pack, which borrows technologies from the summer hiking category. The material selected for the back is used on fast hiking packs, while the breathable back is enhanced by general air circulation courtesy of the mesh and engineering of the shoulder straps and hip belt. For the avalanche airbag system, a fitting motto would be “less is more”. Understated design is often a hallmark of efficiency – as explained by Antoine, backpacks product manager: “When we reviewed the market, we noticed a fairly recent Swiss brand, Alpride, with which we’ve formed a partnership. We really liked its airbag, which is quite innovative in how simply it operates. The system’s very simple design actually means it’s highly reliable. A distinctive aspect of this highperformance item is that it’s allmechanical. The spring is pressureloaded, so the activation handle is sure to work.” Your rescuer’s name? Neo!Technical information
Ariaprene™ is a certified, high performance foam used for the best comfortable and breathable contact on the back. Ariaprene™ is an environmentally friendly, biodegradable, odourless, non-toxic and hypoallergenic that combines comfort and venting.
A packable storage pocket allows you to carry your helmet on your backpack. Compression straps secure the helmet and pocket.
Shovel and probe compartment
Easily accessible avalanche safety gear compartment.
System for carrying skis diagonaly, at the back of the bag. Makes steep ascents easier.
- Skiing body with zip closure
- Avalanche safety system: builtin Alpride 2.0 AirBag
- Rescue Pocket™ dedicated to shovel and probe
- Diagonal and side ski holders / Snowboard holder / Quick Axe™ iceaxe holder / Compression straps / Load adjuster straps / Helmet holder
- Compatible with hydration systems / Zipped inside pocket + key ring / Pocket on hip belt
- Sternum strap / Waist belt with metal buckle and crotch strap
- Volume : 30
- Backlength : 48cm
- Main Fabrics : N 210D RIPSTOP TPU // 100% Polyamide // DWR PFC Free water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 2 000 mm Other fabrics : N 420D VELOCITY SD // 100% Polyamide // Water-repellence ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Other fabrics : P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester // DWR PFC Free water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Lining : N 210D 113T // 100% Polyamide // DWR PFC Free water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm
- 2070 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.