Equip yourself for your upcoming mountain expeditions with advanced equipment empowering you to confront the cold and snow squalls by choosing the NISEKO Gore-Tex ski jacket. With a flexible GORE-TEX® ORCAN external fabric and a stretch lining in order to optimise your freedom of movement, it secures fully waterproof and windproof protection. The synthetic down padding in recycled PRIMALOFT® is placed anatomically in order to optimise thermal input while minimising weight, ensuring ease of wear. Ultra-functional, this fully adjustable ski jacket is equipped with various zipped pockets as well as a snow skirt and stretch inside cuffs.Properties
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
- Protective cut
- GORE-TEX® fabric
- PrimaLoft® insulation
- 1 zipped pocket on cuff for ski pass
- 2 zipped handwarmer flap pockets
- 1 inside security pocket
- 1 zipped chest pocket with built-in wipe
- Central fastening with waterproof zip
- All seams thermoweld
- Attached snow skirt
- Stretch cuffs on sleeves
- Stretch lining to optimise comfort and freedom to move
- 3D adjustable full hood
- Two-way zipped underarm vents with flaps
- Main Fabrics : GORE-TEX ORCAN 2L // 100% Recycled Polyester // Breathability : RET < 9m²Pa.W ; Waterproofness : 20 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 60GR // 100% Recycled Polyester
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 80GR // 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining : SOFT STRETCH LINING // 100% Polyester // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Mecanical Strecth ; Downproof
- 998 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) FR DE / IT UK JP CN XS 85/91 44 42 34 S 165/88A S 91/97 46/48 44/46 36/38 M 170/92A M 97/103 50 48 40 L 175/96A L 103/109 52/54 50/52 42/44 XL 180/100A XL 109/115 56 54 46 2XL 185/104A 2XL 115/121 58/60 56/58 48/50 3XL 190/108A 3XL 121/127 62 60 52 4XL 190/112A