This new and superlight 20L backpack, perfect for competitive ski mountaineering, received an Ispo Award and meets ISMF requirements. Besides the high strength DYNEEMA® fibers (15 times stronger than a steel cable and also 30% lighter than nylon), this featherweight 250g pack places emphasis on ergonomics and quick access to equipment with pack on back. Crampons are accessed, skis fastened and harness adjusted in record time. Other appreciable features in use: the extra pullout ski holder, the haul loop to belay your teammate, and the detachable back reinforcement to trim even more weight in race mode.Properties
MIL-Porte piolets FPP Ergo
MIL-Porte skis diagonal
- Skiing body with zip closure
- Shovel and Probe compartments inside the main compartment
- diagonal and side ski holders / snowboard holder / Quick Axe™ iceaxe holder / Helmet holder
- side compression straps
- Hydration system Compatible / Zipped inside pocket + key ring
- Adjustable chest strap / Quickbuckle waist belt with Zipped pocket
- N 210D DYNAJIN HT // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- P 600D OXFORD // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- P 210D 113T // Composition: \\ Performances: //
- Back height : 46 cmcm
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.