Focused on performance during ski touring, this hybrid thermal jacket is the ideal item for training before a run. It's a secondary windbreaker layer and is ultra lightweight, highly breathable and extra stretchy. Designed for climbing with its stretchy, harder-wearing reinforcement on the shoulders and elbows, the ski touring PIERRA MENT’II JKT is very fitted for extreme freedom of movement on the ascent. For optimal thermal balance during sudden changes in altitude, the brushed VUELTEX® micro-filaments on the inside deliver that vital warmth in the cold, and very quickly wick away the sweat from strong exertion. The anti-slip silicon on the bottom of the jacket ensures it sticks to the trousers perfectly, and the 2 chest pockets are designed for simple storage of ski skins.Properties
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability, comfort and is quick drying. It is perfect for mountaineering, ski and ice climbing.
Toray Airtastic fabrics are extremely lightweight and resistant to abrasion. The resulting highly packable products will be your companion during active outdoor pastimes such as ski touring and hiking.
Known for its abrasion resistance properties, XCS100™ is perfectly adapted to the vertical world. With a 4-way stretch, two-sided high density nylon structure and durable water repellant, it is comfortable, moisture wicking, water resistant and perfect for the mountain!
- Close, ergonomic fit
- Hybrid build combining warmth, lightness and comfort / Mix of fabrics: brushed Lycra, Carvico and stretch back panel
- Wraparound stash hood in ultralight water-repellent fabric
- 2 deep quick-access chest pockets for skins
- Antirip elastic inside hem
- Insert poignets en lycras Carvico en bas de manches
- High-vis transfer on back
- Fabrics : VUELTEX KNIT // 57% POLYAMIDE 28% POLYESTER 15% ELASTANE
- Fabrics : CRINKLE // 88% POLYAMIDE 6.6 12% ELASTANE
- Fabrics : TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 442 gr
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.