To erase all constraints during competitive ski touring, this ISMF approved suit blends the latest technologies and most innovative materials in a hybrid stretch design that performs seriously well in mountain races. Delivering the extreme lightness of a base layer, the PIERRA MENT’ suit maximizes ergonomic fluidity, thermal balance, moisture wicking, and muscular compression during exertion. Saving time thanks to a dedicated organization, it carries DVA and skins, has direct access to boot buckles, and its hi-vis markings keep the racer safe in poor light.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Made in Europe
This label guarantees that your product is designed at our French HQ and manufactured in Europe.
Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability, comfort and is quick drying. It is perfect for mountaineering, ski and ice climbing.
Toray Airtastic fabrics are extremely lightweight and resistant to abrasion. The resulting highly packable products will be your companion during active outdoor pastimes such as ski touring and hiking.
Known for its abrasion resistance properties, XCS100™ is perfectly adapted to the vertical world. With a 4-way stretch, two-sided high density nylon structure and durable water repellant, it is comfortable, moisture wicking, water resistant and perfect for the mountain!
- Hybrid build for wicking and lightness
- 2 fast-access chest pockets for skins
- 1 zipped inside pocket, ISMF compliant for DVA / 1 chest pocket
- Mesh back for maximum breathability
- Integral gaiter system on back of cuffs
- Hi-vis safety markings
- Fabrics : JERSEY LOMELLINA® NAIR // //
- Fabrics : MITI® MURURAO // // 75% Nylon 25% Elastane
- Fabrics : MITI® THERMODREAM // //
- Reinforcement : STRETCH HARDTEX™ // 93% POLYAMIDE 7% ELASTANE
- 510 gr
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.